| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Oshkosh, Wi in November is very cool at 1.6 °C (34.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.3 °C (43.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3.1 °C (26.4 °F).
- In November the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 9.4 °C (16.9 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly dry. Only 58.4mm (2.3in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 9:07 long and the longest day is 10:08 long with an average length of 9:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Oshkosh, Wi November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Oshkosh, Wi, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Oshkosh, Wi:
- Medford, Wi, Usa - 188.7 kms (117.3 miles) NW
- Bowler, Wi, Usa - 114.4 kms (71.1 miles) NNW
- New London, Wi, Usa - 43.8 kms (27.2 miles) NNW
- Portage, Wi, Usa - 36.7 kms (22.8 miles) W
- Madison, Wisconsin, Usa - 117.8 kms (73.2 miles) SSW
- Watertown, Wi, Usa - 119.8 kms (74.4 miles) SSW
- Brodhead, Wi, Usa - 170.3 kms (105.8 miles) SSW
- Oconto, Wi, Usa - 110 kms (68.3 miles) NNE
- Green Bay, Wisconsin, Usa - 62.9 kms (39.1 miles) NNE
- Manitowoc, Wi, Usa - 71.1 kms (44.2 miles) E
- Fond Du Lac, Wi, Usa - 29 kms (18 miles) SSE
- Milwaukee, Wi, Usa - 130.3 kms (80.9 miles) SSE
- Racine, Wi, Usa - 156.9 kms (97.5 miles) SSE